J. Michael Hannon
Mike is a member of the Litigation Practice Group. His practice is in the area of general civil litigation.
In 2019, Mike graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law with high distinction. Mike also served as the Research Editor for Volume 97 of the Nebraska Law Review.
Mike’s practice focuses primarily on personal injury litigation, contractual disputes, and construction and real estate litigation. Mike’s practice also includes landlord-tenant litigation and establishment of guardianships/conservatorships. Mike enjoys the process of taking complex cases and distilling them down to the issues that matter to the law and the client.
Mike was born and raised in Hastings, Nebraska. Outside of the office, he enjoys being out on the golf course, cheering on the Huskers, and spending time with his wife and young daughter.
Admitted to practice in: Nebraska (State and Federal)
Juris Doctor, with high distinction, University of Nebraska College of Law, 2019
Bachelor of Arts (History), Bellevue University, magna cum laude, 2016
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- In 2022, Mike was elected to and joined the Board of Trustees for the Lincoln Bar Association
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
Area(s) of Practice
General Civil Litigation
- Stay in Your Lane: Excluding Expert Witness Testimony Under Yagodinski v. Sutton and the Uniform Credentialing Act
- Nebraska Law Review, Research Editor