BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL
Baylor Evnen’s Business and Commercial Law attorneys represent a range of clients from individuals to large, interstate and international companies. Our clients all have in common a desire to obtain sophisticated and timely legal services in an efficient manner.
Effective business planning requires sophisticated, innovative, and client-responsive approaches to maintain competitiveness and achieve business goals.Our team can assist your business with virtually any legal need, from day to day compliance and operations issues to complex transactions.
Our Business and Commercial Law Services Include:
- Formation of Business Entities, including Nonprofit Entities
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- Commercial, Financial and Transactional Matters
- Secured Transactions
- Business Contracts
- Corporate and Nonprofit Governance
- Copyright and Trademark Protection
- Share Exchange
- Corporate Spin-Offs
- Winding Up
- Liquidations and Dissolutions