ROBERT T. GRIMIT
Mr. Grimit currently practices on a limited basis and serves in the capacity of Counsel. Mr. Grimit continues to consult with the firm’s partners and associates on a regular basis.
During his career, Mr. Grimit was involved in much of the firm’s complex litigation work and was very active in commercial litigation, including fidelity and surety claims, construction related and environmental matters, and insurance coverage questions.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska, United States District Court, District of Nebraska, United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit; United States Supreme Court
Bachelor of Law, University of Nebraska College of Law, 1963
Bachelor of Arts, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1960
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- American Bar Association, House of Delegates, 1991-1999
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Nebraska State Bar Association, various executive positions including: President, 1988-1989; House of Delegates, Chair, 1984-1985; Executive Council, 1983-1985, 1987-1999
- Nebraska Judicial Qualifications Commission, 1985-1999
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508