MICAH C. HAWKER-BOEHNKE
Micah is a member of the firm’s Iowa Workers’ Compensation Practice group. He specializes in litigation and trial advocacy.
Micah received his Juris Doctor from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2019. Micah received his undergraduate degree from the Cornell College, with majors in both Politics and History.
Micah is a particularly skilled public speaker. Before he had even passed the bar exam he had appeared in Federal Court, co-signed a brief to the Eighth Circuit and argued a case before the Supreme Court of Iowa. He has also received numerous awards for his ability to carefully craft legal arguments and communicate them effectively.
Admitted to practice in: State of Iowa and State of Nebraska
Juris Doctor, University of Iowa College of Law, 2019.
Bachelor of Arts, Cornell College, 2016.
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa Academy of Trial Lawyers Award, 2019
- American College of Trial Lawyers Outstanding Achievement Award, 2019
- American Board of Trial Advocates Scholarship for Achievement, 2018
- Deans Award for Academic Achievement In Criminal Practice, 2018
- 1st Place, Stephenson Trial Advocacy Competition, 2018
- 2nd Place, Van Oosterhout-Baskerbille Moot Court Competition Overall, 2018
- 2nd Place, Van Oosterhout-Baskerbille Moot Court Competition for Oration, 2018
- 5th Place, Stephenson Trial Advocacy Competition, 2017
Area(s) of Practice
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508