MAKENZIE K. FALCON
Makenzie is a member of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation practice group. Her practice also extends to Employment Law.
Makenzie received her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2022, concentrating her studies in the areas of Employment Law, Labor Law, and Human Resource Law. She received her undergraduate degree from University of Nebraska— Lincoln with a major in Political Science and minors in Criminal Justice and Criminology.
Makenzie was born and raised in Aberdeen, South Dakota. Outside of the office, she enjoys tending to houseplants, spending time with her husband and chihuahuas, and volunteering with organizations that help young women develop confidence and leadership abilities.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska
Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law, 2022
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2019
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- CALI Award of Excellence, Mental Health Law
- Certificate of Concentrated Study in Employment and Labor Law
- Certificate of Concentrated Study in Human Resource Law
- Nebraska Mediation Center, Certified Mediator
- Dean’s Honor Scholar, University of Nebraska College of Law
- American Legion Auxiliary Girls’ State Volunteer
- 2022 Miss South Dakota USA Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2020 Miss North Dakota USA Volunteer of the Year Award
Area(s) of Practice