Gabriella is a member of the firm in the Corporate and Estate Planning practice group. Her practice includes estate planning, estate administration, and probate.
Gabriella believes in presenting sophisticated legal solutions in an accessible, easy to understand manner. She is passionate about estate planning and the peace of mind that a well thought out estate plan can provide to clients.
Gabriella received her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2021, concentrating her studies in the area of Human Resource Law. She received her undergraduate degree Magna Cum Laude from Wayne State College with a major in Business Administration, concentrating her studies in Human Resources, and minors in Pre-Law and Music.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska, State of Iowa
Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law, 2021
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude, Wayne State College, 2019
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Notary Public – State of Nebraska
- Certificate of Concentrated Study in Human Resource Law
- Nebraska Mediation Center, Certified Mediator
- Dean’s Honor Scholar, University of Nebraska College of Law
- Keating Law Scholar, University of Nebraska College of Law
Area(s) of Practice
Trust Administration & Probate