DAVID A. DUDLEY
Mr. Dudley handles a broad range of general litigation in the areas of personal injury defense, professional negligence including the defense of insurance agent errors and omissions, and the defense of agricultural torts. Mr. Dudley is the former Chair of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation practice group and handles workers’ compensation claims at all levels.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Dudley taught high school social studies. The experiences he had and the communication skills he developed as an educator now benefit our clients both in and out of the courtroom.
Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law, with distinction, 1989
Bachelor of Science in Education, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1982
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska; United States District Court, District of Nebraska;
Invited speaker on various issues involving the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Act, insurance agent errors and omissions, personal injury, and agricultural torts.
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Order of the Barristers (National Oral Advocacy Honorary)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law National Moot Court Team
- Volunteer coach for youth sports
- Hickman Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Norris Educational Foundation
Area(s) of Practice
Professional Liability Defense
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508