CHRISTINA L. BALL
Mrs. Ball is a member of the firm’s Business & Commercial and Estate Planning & Probate practice groups. She works with clients to provide advice and assistance with a goal of minimizing taxes, providing for wealth transmission by methods appropriate to the circumstances, planning for future health care needs, and creating provisions for minor children. She also assists clients with trust matters and plans for charitable giving.
Working closely with other members of Baylor Evnen’s Business & Commercial and Estate Planning & Probate practice groups, Mrs. Ball provides advice and assistance in matters which involve entity formation, business and succession planning, acquisitions, liquidations and negotiations for such transactions.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska, State of Kansas, and United States Tax Court
Juris Doctor, Washburn University School of Law, cum laude, 1999.
Masters of Science, Kansas State University, highest distinction, 1996.
Bachelor of Science, Kansas State University, distinction, 1994.
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Best Lawyers
- Best Lawyers – Women in the Law – Trusts and Estates
- American Bar Association: Taxation Section, Intellectual Property Section
- Nebraska State Bar Association: Women in Law Section, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section (Past President)
- Nebraska State Bar Association / MCLE Committee
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation Fellow
- Lincoln Probate Discussion Group
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council
- Estate and Business Planning Seminar Planning Committee
- Secretary of State’s Business Law Advisory Committee
- Society of Financial Services Professionals, Lincoln Chapter
- Foundation for Lincoln Public Schools Board
- Lancaster County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA); Past President
- Lincoln Community Foundation Advisors Cabinet
- Lincoln Community Foundation Board
- Madonna Foundation Planned Giving Council
- Williamsburg Residential Owners Association Board
- Southwood Lutheran Church
Area(s) of Practice
Business & Commercial Law
Trusts and Estates
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508