BRETT E. EBERT
Ms. Ebert is a Partner of the firm’s Business & Commercial and Trusts & Estates practice groups. Her practice includes estate planning, estate administration, intellectual property, real estate law, entity formation, and planning for charitable giving.
Ms. Ebert believes in presenting sophisticated legal solutions in an accessible, easy to understand manner. She is passionate about estate planning and the peace of mind that a well thought out estate plan can provide to clients. She has experience with a range of commercial matters, from simple real estate purchase agreements to complex mergers, acquisitions and financing transactions.
Ms. Ebert has a long history at Baylor Evnen working as a runner during her undergraduate years, then subsequently as a Law Clerk while attending the University of Nebraska College Of Law. Ms. Ebert was one of eight law students involved in the inaugural year of the Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic at the College of Law and is very involved in mentoring the professional growth of women.
Growing up in Lexington, Nebraska, Ms. Ebert worked at the local Dairy Queen, which was owned by her family for more than 60 years. She enjoys reading and walking her two dogs with her husband and daughter.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska, State of Iowa, United States District Court, District of Nebraska, United States Tax Court
Juris Doctor, with distinction, University of Nebraska College of Law, 2013.
Bachelor of Journalism, with high distinction, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, 2010.
- Nebraska State Bar Association (Member of the Real Estate, Probate & Trust Section)
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council
- Lincoln Probate Discussion Group
- Co-Founder, 100s of Women Who Care Lincoln
- Executive Committee Member, Nebraska Council on Economic Education
- Director, No Footprint Too Small Birth and Bereavement Services
- Lincoln Downtown Rotary Club #14
- Nebraska Women’s Leadership Network, University of Nebraska Alumni Association
Area(s) of Practice
Business & Commercial Law
Trusts and Estates
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508