ANDREW M. LOUDON
Mr. Loudon is a trusts and estates attorney. His practice is limited to wills, trusts, business succession planning, federal estate tax planning, non-probate estate administration, probate proceedings, powers of attorney, living wills, and guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska; United States District Court, District of Nebraska; United States Tax Court.
Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law, 1998.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1995.
- Nebraska State Bar Association: Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section (Chair, 2004 – 2005, 2011 – 2012)
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council
- Omaha Estate Planning Council
- Student Body President and Student Regent, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1994 – 1995
- Leadership Lincoln Fellows Program, 2004 – 2005
- Eastridge Presbyterian Church
- Lincoln Downtown Rotary Club #14
- Lincoln Lodge No. 19, A.F. & A.M.
- Sesostris Shrine Temple
- Cornhusker Council, Boy Scouts of America, Board of Directors
- Nebraska Presbyterian Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Bryan Health Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Nebraska Accountability & Disclosure Commission
- Permanent Judicial Commission of The Synod of Lakes and Prairies, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), Moderator
Area(s) of Practice
Trusts and Estates
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508